Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday



Today I was on a hunt for a whole foods store. The one I found closed down :-( came home and did some more searching. I am happy to say my search is over wooo hoo. I found a Natures supermarket and I walked in there and was in the zone. Never Thought I would be so excited buying natural and organic foods. Here is just a few things I got while there today.

I got some Organic Rolled oats, Organic Quinoa, Organic Sesame Tahini you can use this to make fresh hummus. Then I got the Ezekiel bread.

O I forgot to mention I will at a later date I will try the Peanut butter Puffins, and Greens protein bars I saw there for 1.99. The store even had a Juice bar &Deli plus Protein drinks as well & wheat grass shots 1 oz shot for $2.50
http://www.naturesmarketmelbourne.com/NaturesMktMenu3.PDF



Here is a pic I took of the Hummus I made in Tosca's Eat clean cook book. It is really good . You could add any spices you like really.I made mine with fresh beans not in the can.

No comments:

Post a Comment